IMZ Academy 2014: Sharpen up your Showreel
6 October 2014
At ITF Golden Prague, Czech Republic
On 6 October, the IMZ Mini Academy: Sharpen up your Showreel! was opened to the public. Jan Younghusband (BBC, UK) and Peter Maniura (BBC Arts Online, Launch Director) shared tips and thoughts about the art of making the best possible showreel.
- IMZ Academy Editions
- 2019: Social Media is live!
- 2019: The future of multi-camera live coverage of orchestral music
- 2019: The Art of making Music Documentaries
- 2018: Going Live – From the performing arts stage to screens worldwide
- 2018: Re-imagining the orchestra for the Digital Age
- 2018: Brand, Media + Technology – How Emotions Enhance Your Brand
- 2018: Innovative technologies for the arts
- 2017: Re-imagining Opera for the Digital Age
- 2017: Re-imagining the Orchestra for the Digital Age
- 2017: Collaboration, Creativity + Community in the Digital World
- 2016: Dance in the digital world
- 2015: All About Opera Online
- 2014: What’s the Best Way to Engage with your Audiences in a Connected World?
- 2014: Sharpen up your Showreel
- 2013: Multi-Camera Performance Capture Workshop