DANCESCREEN PITCHING SESSION 2016
dancescreen is the IMZ’s initiative to showcase + honour excellence in dance film productions and to promote emerging talent. This is achieved through the renowned dancescreen competition as well as the dancescreen Pitching Session.
The dancescreen Pitching Session is a unique opportunity for filmmakers + artists to present their projects to an expert jury in order to get valuable feedback and open up possibilities for collaborations + coproductions.
The following expert jury was part of the dancescreen Pitching Session 2016:
Chair: Henk van der Meulen, Director at Royal Conservatoire of The Hague
Kevin Dolan, Film Maker & Talent Development Manager at Film London
Arild Erikstad, Executive Producer and Editor Music TV at NRK Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation
Ditte Feuk, Executive Producer Drama at SVT Swedish Television
Chris Hunt, CEO at Stanza Media Ltd
Denis Molière, General Manager at Telmondis Distribution
Reiner Moritz, Managing Director at Poorhouse International
Franz Patay, General Secretary of the IMZ International Music + Media Centre
Hazel Wright, Managing Director at Hazel Wright Media Ltd./Opera Uncorked Ltd.
Jan Younghusband, Head of Commissioning, Music & Events TV at BBC Music & Event
Find out more about the dancescreen Pitching Session 2016!
- 2020: One-on-One Expert Sessions at Avant Première 2020
- 2019: dancescreen Pitching Session 2019
- 2019: Sunny Side of the Doc + IMZ Pitching Session at Avant Première 2019
- 2019: One-on-One Expert Session at Avant Première 2019
- 2018: One-on-One Expert Session at Avant Première 2018
- 2017: One-on-One Expert Session at Avant Première 2017
- 2016: dancescreen Pitching Session 2016
- 2016: One-on-One Expert Session at Avant Première 2016
- 2015: One-on-One Expert Session at Avant Première 2015