ABOUT THE IMZ
The Vienna-based IMZ International Music + Media Centre is a Nonprofit Organisation that was founded under the aegis of UNESCO in 1961 to preserve the performing arts as a cultural asset.
With this goal in mind, our mission is to promote the performing arts in and through audiovisual media in order to make music + dance performances available for future generations but also to reach + engage new audiences through the more easily accessible medium film.
As a global business network for more than 150 IMZ Member Organisations, the IMZ provides relevant information + opportunities for those active at the intersection of performing arts + media: leading film + TV production companies, public + private broadcasters, streaming platforms, distributors + record labels as well as opera houses, concert halls, orchestras and dance companies.
Find out more about our multi-faceted activities aimed at connecting + strengthening the performing arts film sector!
Join us and take your business further!
The IMZ is your shortcut to crucial information, valuable business opportunities and promising matchmaking in the cultural film industry.
With the IMZ you can:
- Gain a foothold in the international market
- Promote your business globally
- Take advantage of exclusive presentation + exposure opportunities
- Meet potential coproduction partners or financiers
- Get access to the people + companies that can positively impact your business
- Benefit from cutting-edge information, valuable resources and expert advice
- Stay on the forefront of current development in the cultural film industry
- Spread your news through the vast IMZ Network
- Expand your professional network on a global scale
Learn more about the benefits for IMZ Members!
Connecting Europe and the World
The Creative Europe programme provides support for European Networks to help the cultural and creative sectors to operate transnationally and to strengthen their competiveness.
Seeing that the IMZ’s missions align in many regards, we are proud to act as an Ambassador for the Creative Europe programme and the notion of European and transnational connectivity + cultural exchange. While our activities might be concentrated in but not restricted to Europe alone, the support of the EU allows the IMZ to intensify and expand its activities with a global impact.
Through the Creative Europe - Culture Sub-Programme - Support to European Networks programme the relations between participating networks are strengthened and the IMZ is very happy to be more closely involved with the other 27 European organisations committed to cultural excellence.