IMZ Member Session
How can the IMZ best help you right now? Where do we want to go as a network? IMZ Members are encouraged to tune in online to be part of the discussion.
The IMZ Member Session is dedicated entirely to the IMZ’s 150 international Member Organisations. It is the time in which the IMZ Network gets together within a framework of trust to jointly decide what’s best for the industry – all for one, one for all!
Hosted by the IMZ Directorate, the aim of the IMZ Member Session is to present current activities of the IMZ supporting the members, to give the word to the IMZ Members to express what they need from the IMZ, and to give the chance to members to participate in shaping the future of the network.
All registered IMZ Members will get access to the IMZ Member Session, which will take place online via the b2match Organizer Tool. The IMZ Member Session consists of these elements:
1. EU Funding Talk
Experts from the Creative Europe and the Creative Europe Media Programme of the European Union give insights into funding strategies and strands for our industry.
Read more here
2. IMZ General Assembly
The IMZ Directorate presents the status quo and outlook of the IMZ as an international business network. IMZ Members are invited to participate in shaping the future of the IMZ by providing feedback and giving their votes.
The agenda includes the following items:
• Ascertainment of a quorum and adoption of the minutes of last year's Ordinary General Assembly held in Berlin, 26 February 2020
• Welcome to new IMZ Members
• Report of the Secretary General on the business year 2020
• Report of the Treasurer and adoption of the 2021 budget
• Auditor’s report and approval of the activities of the Board
• Report of the Directorate about future activities
• Any other business
3. Shine a light!
The most inspiring action or initiative connecting people through the arts in times of Covid-19 is awarded with the IMZ Shine a Light Award
IMZ Help Desk
Before and after the General Assembly, Membership Manager Madeleine Seaman will listen to all your questions + suggestions regarding the IMZ Membership.
For further information please contact the IMZ at office(at)imz.at.
- Avant Première
- Virtual Networking + Matchmaking
- One-on-One Expert Sessions
- Presentation ‘IMZ Online Services’
- Talk ‘What Buyers Want’
- Shine a Light Award
- Virtual Wine Tasting
- Austrian fields of innovation: Culture and Arts
- Vienna Coffee House
- IMZ Virtual Stand
- New! Online Promotion
For more information please contact
Office Assistant + Registrations Avant Première