Presentation ‘IMZ Online Services’
IMZ Online Services is the search engine + digital B2B marketplace for film licence trading bound to revolutionise the audiovisual industry.
More than a project, IMZ Online Services is the IMZ' ongoing digitialisation strategy. As it is being developed jointly by the IMZ + its member organisations in a collective step towards digitalisation, IMZ Online Services unites the expertise of an entire industry.
IMZ Online Services will be launched in September 2021 and enters the Beta Testing + IMZ Member Onboarding Phase soon. At Avant Première, you will get an insight into the current state of development, the core functionalities + the IMZ Standards being developed within the framework of IMZ Online Services.
After an introduction by Michael Gubbins, journalist and chair of the Film Agency for Wales, the session is divided in two parts depending on your experience and knowledge.
If you are new to IMZ Online Services, you can expect answers to following questions during a prototype presentation by Katharina Jeschke, IMZ General Secretary:
- How can I profit from IMZ Online Services as a film producer, buyer or distributor and what does it cost me?
- How can I promote my catalogue?
- How do the search engine + film licence trading work on IMZ Online Services?
If you have already attended a presentation in the past, there will be a separate Deep Dive session with our experts Ruth Pfletschinger, IMZ Deputy Secretary General, Rupert Müller-Hartburg, IMZ Digital Technology Provider, and Frank Schulleri, IMZ Membership Relations Manager. The panel is held in a discussion format, parallel to the general presentation of the platform. Join to get an answer to these questions:
- How do the metadata standards, ISCC film identifier, and European Licence Ledger look like and how do they work?
- How will the Beta Testing look like?
- What are my next steps to participate?
Get in touch with Christian von der Recke c.recke(at)imz.at to learn more about IMZ Online Services!
- Avant Première
- Virtual Networking + Matchmaking
- One-on-One Expert Sessions
- Presentation ‘IMZ Online Services’
- Talk ‘What Buyers Want’
- Shine a Light Award
- Virtual Wine Tasting
- Austrian fields of innovation: Culture and Arts
- Vienna Coffee House
- IMZ Virtual Stand
For more information please contact
Christian von der Recke
Innovation + New Business Models / Market Access