SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL
In order to apply you need to sign up on the IMZ Website.
You can send in as many individual proposals as you wish. Your application is free of charge. However, in order to take part at the dancescreen 2019 Pitching Session, participants have to hold a valid festival pass. 8 successful applicants will be selected by the selection committee.
During the dancescreen 2019 Pitching Session pitchers have 5 min to present the project. The pitch is followed by a 10 min round of feedback provided by the Pitching Session Experts.
WHAT TO SUBMIT?
All dance-on-screen related programmes and films - whether in progress or already completed - can be submitted for the dancescreen 2019 Pitching Session.
CONTENT OF YOUR APPLICATION
All proposals must be sent in in English.
- Synopsis (700 characters including blanks)
- Treatment (700 characters including blanks)
- Project’s picture (300 dpi, max 2 MB, min 1000px width) + copyright
- Link to trailer (youtube or vimeo), if available
- 1 PDF file with the project’s budget
- 1 PDF file (max 5 pages, max 2 MB) including other information you consider useful in order to help the jury assess your project (e.g. funding plan, commitment letters, short biographies of the author/director, presentation of the producer, etc.)