CHANCE FOR INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATION
Among all submitted applications, three promising proposals will be pre-selected and their producers will be invited to pitch their project (in person or via video link) to over 20 EBU Music & Dance Commissioners.
Convince and inspire the Jury with your idea and get the chance for fruitful collaborations and further development of your project and take advantage of valuable feedback from renowned industry experts!
WHO CAN SUBMIT PROPOSALS TO PITCH?
Full and Affiliate IMZ Members exclusively.
Not a member yet? Check out IMZ membership benefits.
We welcome proposals at any stage of development, from a good idea to a budgeted and scripted series with a small funding gap. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to (for guidance only):
- Projects lending themselves to distributed co-production (i.e. production in multiple territories, using co-producers’ technical resources)
- Projects presenting jazz music to a wide audience
- Proposals for innovative music formats. These programs can either be co-productions or produced as a format by each Broadcaster
WHO CAN PITCH?
The three proposals selected by the Jury.
DATE + LOCATION
27 September 2017, tbc
Meeting Room, The New Stage
Národní 1393/4, 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic
DURATION OF PITCH
Producers will get a total of 15 minutes, which includes presentation and Q&A time.
All communication is held in English.
- 2020: One-on-One Expert Sessions at Avant Première 2020
- 2019: dancescreen Pitching Session 2019
- 2019: Sunny Side of the Doc + IMZ Pitching Session at Avant Première 2019
- 2019: One-on-One Expert Session at Avant Première 2019
- 2018: One-on-One Expert Session at Avant Première 2018
- 2017: One-on-One Expert Session at Avant Première 2017
- 2016: dancescreen Pitching Session 2016
- 2016: One-on-One Expert Session at Avant Première 2016
- 2015: One-on-One Expert Session at Avant Première 2015