SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL
WHO CAN SUBMIT PROPOSALS?
Only participants with an Avant Première Festival Pass can submit proposals. A maximum of three projects can be submitted per company.
Proposals are only accepted before the deadline via the online submission tool, accessible through the IMZ website. Only duly completed submissions made in English are taken into consideration. Please note that only persons registered with a Festival Pass for Avant Première 2020 can enter their projects.
If you are not yet a registered participant of Avant Première 2020, you can purchase your Festival Pass here!
Once your online registration for Avant Première 2020 is complete, you will be able to fill out + save the online submission form. However, only once the IMZ has received + confirmed payment of your registration for Avant Première 2020, you will be able to complete + submit your proposal.
All full submissions will be reviewed by the Sunny Side of the Doc + IMZ Selection Committee and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness and relevance to the Sunny Side of the Doc + IMZ Pitching Session.
CONTENT OF SUBMITTED PROPOSALS
All submissions must be made in English.
- Synopsis (700 characters including blanks; published in the Avant Première Programme Guide, if proposal is selected to pitch)
- Treatment (700 characters including blanks)
- Project’s picture (300 dpi, max 2 MB, min 1000px width) + copyright (published in the Avant Première Programme Guide, if proposal is selected to pitch)
- Link to trailer (youtube or vimeo)
- 1 PDF file with the project’s budget
- 1 PDF file (max 5 pages and 2 MB) including other information you consider useful in order to help the jury assess your project (e.g. funding plan, commitment letters, short biographies of the author/director, presentation of the producer, etc.)