- 2018: Going Live - Challenges and Opportunities
- 2018: Re-imagining the orchestra for the Digital Age
- 2018: Brand, Media + Technology – How Emotions Enhance Your Brand
- 2018: Innovative technologies for the arts
- 2017: Re-imagining Opera for the Digital Age
- 2017: Re-imagining the Orchestra for the Digital Age
- 2016: Dance in the digital world
- 2015: All About Opera Online
- 2014: What’s the Best Way to Engage with your Audiences in a Connected World?
- 2014: Sharpen up your Showreel
- 2013: Multi-Camera Performance Capture Workshop
IMZ ACADEMY EDITIONS
The IMZ Academy "Going Live" takes place from 20-21 September 2018 in the course of the International Television Festival Golden Prague and provides valuable input for everyone that wants to go live with the performing arts.
The IMZ Academy “Re-Imagining the Orchestra for the Digital Age” takes place at Music + Arts University of the City of Vienna and helps orchestras to promote themselves in the digital world.
In corporation with the Eliette and Herbert von Karajan Institute, this IMZ Academy Session explores the opportunities and challenges arising at the intersection of brand and technology.
This IMZ Academy Session focuses on innovative technologies in performing arts film production with an emphasis on 360° experiences.
28-29 September 2017 at the International Television Festival Golden Prague. This Academy edition will focus on Opera in the Digital Age.
From 21-22 August the IMZ Academy focusses on the orchestra in digital space, covering the visualisation of orchestral performance and the best ways to reach your audience.
The IMZ Academy 2016 will focus on dance covering all aspects of the visualisation of the art form: From dance performance capture to the contextualisation of performance and performers.
From 1-2 October the IMZ Academy All About Opera Online took place during the ITF Golden Prague. For the 3rd time the Academy brought together professionals with a cultural business background.
On 7 October, the IMZ Academy Session 2014 was realized. Peter Maniura, BBC, was moderating the session.
On 6 October at the IMZ Mini Academy Jan Younghusband (BBC, UK) & Peter Maniura (BBC Arts Online, Launch Director) shared thoughts about the art of making showreels.