- 2017: Re-imagining Opera for the Digital Age
- 2017: Re-imagining the Orchestra for the Digital Age
- 2016: Dance in the digital world
- 2015: All About Opera Online
- 2014: What’s the Best Way to Engage with your Audiences in a Connected World?
- 2014: Sharpen up your Showreel
- 2013: Multi-Camera Performance Capture Workshop
IMZ ACADEMY EDITIONS
28-29 September 2017 at the International Television Festival Golden Prague. This Academy edition will focus on Opera in the Digital Age.
From 21-22 August the IMZ Academy focusses on the orchestra in digital space, covering the visualisation of orchestral performance and the best ways to reach your audience.
The IMZ Academy 2016 will focus on dance covering all aspects of the visualisation of the art form: From dance performance capture to the contextualisation of performance and performers.
From 1-2 October the IMZ Academy All About Opera Online took place during the ITF Golden Prague. For the 3rd time the Academy brought together professionals with a cultural business background.
On 7 October, the IMZ Academy Session 2014 was realized. Peter Maniura, BBC, was moderating the session.
On 6 October at the IMZ Mini Academy Jan Younghusband (BBC, UK) & Peter Maniura (BBC Arts Online, Launch Director) shared thoughts about the art of making showreels.