- 2019: Re-Imagining Opera for the Digital Age
- 2019: Social Media is live!
- 2019: The future of multi-camera live coverage of orchestral music
- 2019: The Art of making Music Documentaries
- 2018: Going Live – From the performing arts stage to screens worldwide
- 2018: Re-imagining the orchestra for the Digital Age
- 2018: Brand, Media + Technology – How Emotions Enhance Your Brand
- 2018: Innovative technologies for the arts
- 2017: Re-imagining Opera for the Digital Age
- 2017: Re-imagining the Orchestra for the Digital Age
- 2017: Collaboration, Creativity + Community in the Digital World
- 2016: Dance in the digital world
- 2015: All About Opera Online
- 2014: What’s the Best Way to Engage with your Audiences in a Connected World?
- 2014: Sharpen up your Showreel
- 2013: Multi-Camera Performance Capture Workshop
IMZ ACADEMY EDITIONS
In partnership with Accademia Teatro alla Scala, this IMZ Academy edition helps opera houses to position and promote themselves in the digital world.
Taking place on 17 May 2019 in cooperation with Classical:NEXT, this IMZ Academy Session explores social media + streaming implications for performing arts live experiences.
Taking place on 12 April 2019, this IMZ Academy Session asseses the implications of new technologies and AI for audiovisual music recordings and its impact on audience engagement.
Taking place from 10-11 April 2019 in the course of the Master of Art Film Festival in Sofia, Bulgaria, this IMZ Academy Session shares the insights of the most acclaimed music documentary filmmakers of our time.
This IMZ Academy takes place from 20-21 September in the course of Golden Prague and provides valuable input for everyone that wants to go live on screens with the performing arts.
This IMZ Academy was designed to help orchestras tackle crucial and current issues around audience development and online strategies.
In corporation with the Eliette and Herbert von Karajan Institute, this IMZ Academy Session explored the opportunities and challenges arising at the intersection of brand and technology.
This IMZ Academy Session focused on innovative technologies in performing arts film production with an emphasis on 360° experiences.
This IMZ Academy examined promising options to reach + engage new audiences in an innovative manner with a focus on online and social media.
This IMZ Academy provided best practice in marketing strategies, streaming solutions and the latest capture-technologies for orchestras.
This IMZ Academy Session took place in the course of Avant Première 2017 and assessed the interrelations of digital space and the arts, suggesting possible ways of future engagement.
This IMZ Academy shed light on all aspects of the visualisation of the art form dance: From dance performance capture to the contextualisation of performance and performers.
This IMZ Academy explored storytelling for opera in a digital environment and analysed performance capture and streaming solutions.
This IMZ Academy session invited seasoned experts from renowned institutions to discuss and evaluate the effects of digitalisation on the performing arts, and to share their experience and best practice.
This IMZ Academy Session provided valuable insights and advice for filmmakers on how to best summarise and promote their productions in a showreel.