IMZ Academy 2014: What’s the Best Way to Engage with your Audiences in a Connected World?
7 October 2014
At ITF Golden Prague, Czech Republic
On 7 October, the IMZ Academy Session: What’s the Best Way to Engage with your Audiences in a Connected World? was realized. Peter Maniura, who has been involved in launching two major online arts services The Space and BBC Arts Online, the BBC’s new live and on-demand arts service, was moderating the session. The goal of this session was to discover how the IMZ Academy can help in that sector, to examine the experience and strategies of different organisations and to compare some good practices realized. In a 3-hour closed expert session renowned participants shared lessons learned and discussed possible strategies. We would like to thank our guests for their valuable input: Urban Ward (Communications Director, Gothenburg Symphony Orchestra), Måns Pär Fogelberg (Responsible for audience and digital media, Gothenburg Symphony Orchestra), Tony Followell (Head of ROH Media, Royal Opera House Covent Garden), Nicholas Payne (General Director, Opera Europa), Tobias Möller (Director of Marketing and Communication, Berlin Phil Media, Berliner Philharmoniker), Bernd Hellthaler (Managing Director, EuroArts Music International), Franz Patay (IMZ Secretary General) and Henk van der Meulen (Head of the Royal Conservatoire of The Hague & IMZ Vice President).
- IMZ Academy Editions
- 2018: Brand, Media + Technology – How Emotions Enhance Your Brand
- 2018: Innovative technologies for the arts
- 2017: Re-imagining Opera for the Digital Age
- 2017: Re-imagining the Orchestra for the Digital Age
- 2016: Dance in the digital world
- 2015: All About Opera Online
- 2014: What’s the Best Way to Engage with your Audiences in a Connected World?
- 2014: Sharpen up your Showreel
- 2013: Multi-Camera Performance Capture Workshop