IMZ ACADEMY SESSION 2018: “Innovative technologies for the Arts”
19 February 2018
In the course of Avant Première Music + Media Market Berlin 2018, Berlin/Germany
This IMZ Academy Session focuses on innovative technologies in performing arts film production with an emphasis on 360° experiences.
In the course of the Special Focus “Innovation Day” at Avant Première 2018, this IMZ Academy Session invites practitioners and visionaries in music + dance film production to share their expertise and experience with innovative technologies, using real-life productions as examples.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE COMPLETE PROGRAMME!
Head of Digital Development at BBC Arts
IMZ Academy Director Peter Maniura leads and moderates the IMZ Academy Session.
Producer and Director at PARS Media
Marieke will talk about the project “360° Figaro”, in which the viewer will be placed right in the centre of the performance which is staged exclusively for him.
CEO/Artistic Director at Scottish Ballet
Together with Laura-Jane, Christopher will present their organisations’ joint production “The Perfect Place – A 360 Ballet”, the first film of its kind with choreography and narrative created specifically for the medium.
Director BBC Arts Digital at BBC Arts Digital
Together with Christopher, Laura-Jane will present their organisations’ joint production “The Perfect Place – A 360 Ballet”, the first film of its kind with choreography and narrative created specifically for the medium.
19 February 2018
Hotel Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz,
- IMZ Academy Editions
- 2018: Brand, Media + Technology – How Emotions Enhance Your Brand
- 2018: Innovative technologies for the arts
- 2017: Re-imagining Opera for the Digital Age
- 2017: Re-imagining the Orchestra for the Digital Age
- 2016: Dance in the digital world
- 2015: All About Opera Online
- 2014: What’s the Best Way to Engage with your Audiences in a Connected World?
- 2014: Sharpen up your Showreel
- 2013: Multi-Camera Performance Capture Workshop
For more information please contact