IMZ ACADEMY TUTORIAL: Setting IMZ Standards on Metadata
Watch it here!
Revolutionary IMZ Standards on Metadata + Copyright are being defined, advanced + tested by the IMZ + its member organisations within the framework of the development of IMZ Online Services.
The international audiovisual industry is in need of a metadata standard that is compatible with existing systems, that benefits all market players and that also includes information specific to music + dance films. With the unique + unified IMZ Metadata Standard, the IMZ and its members are making this a reality!
Viewers of this IMZ Academy Tutorial will get an insight into the functioning + structures of the IMZ Metadata Standard, which is how the IMZ is tackling one of the industry’s most significant pain points by offering a sustainable solution bound to revolutionise the audiovisual industry.
VIDEO IMZ METADATA STANDARD
- IMZ Academy Editions
- 2022: Sustainability + Classical Music TV
- 2022: Opportunities and Challenges in Creative Digital Transformation
- 2022: Meet the Streamers
- 2022: Digital content management in a decentralised online world
- 2021: Innovating the future of classical music TV
- 2021: Is anybody out there? Radical new ways to reach audiences in the Performing Arts
- 2021: IMZ Flying Academy Pilot with Higher Music Education Institutions
- 2021: Let's talk 2030
- Setting IMZ Standards on Metadata
- Setting IMZ Standards on Copyright