IMZ ACADEMY TUTORIAL 2020: Setting IMZ Standards on Metadata
December 2020, watch it here!
Revolutionary IMZ Standards on Metadata + Copyright are being defined, advanced + tested by the IMZ + its member organisations within the framework of the development of IMZ Online Services.
The international audiovisual industry is in need of a metadata standard that is compatible with existing systems, that benefits all market players and that also includes information specific to music + dance films. With the unique + unified IMZ Metadata Standard, the IMZ and its members are making this a reality!
Viewers of this IMZ Academy Tutorial will get an insight into the functioning + structures of the IMZ Metadata Standard, which is how the IMZ is tackling one of the industry’s most significant pain points by offering a sustainable solution bound to revolutionise the audiovisual industry.
VIDEO IMZ METADATA STANDARD
- IMZ Academy Editions
- 2020: The complete performer of the future – Embracing media skills in music education
- 2020: What does “good” look like for digital projects in the Performing Arts?
- 2020: Beyond the stage – best practice in digital innovation for opera + ballet
- 2020: Setting IMZ Standards on Metadata
- 2020: Setting IMZ Standards on Copyright