IMZ Academy Session 2021: "Let's talk 2030"
17 May 2021, online
In the course of "Mission Innovation Masterclass" hosted by ARTE
How will the future of the audiovisual sector develop by 2030? And what can this future look like?
These were the key questions at the ARTE Mission Innovation Masterclass, opening new perspectives on how to work, exchange and collaborate in the creative + cultural sector in the future. In this course, IMZ Secretary General Katharina Jeschke presented the groundbreaking platform IMZ Online Services, a search engine + digital B2B marketplace for film licence trading, aiming not only at the music + dance film sector but the film industry as a whole.
ARTE, a strong + innovative partner of the IMZ, is playing an active role in the development of IMZ Online Services, along with the other members. The platform has just entered the beta-testing phase and will be open to all industry players in the third quarter of 2021.
This session is by invitation only.
Head of Mission Innovation at ARTE
Kay Meseberg studied Political Science at University of Potsdam in Germany. He worked since the end of the 90ties on many award-wining digital productions and as a journalist. Since 2013 he is working for ARTE in Strasbourg, France. After his contribution for the world-first VR-documentary Polar Sea 360 in 2014 he is working on immersive media and other innovative forms and charing the ARTE group dedicated to upcoming technologies Mission Innovation. Kay is also a visiting lecturer for the Center of Collaborative Arts and Media at Yale University and Innovation Ambassador for the IMZ.
IMZ Secretary General
As Secretary General of the IMZ International Music + Media Centre, Katharina Jeschke is a curator, developer and host of music film festivals and competitions worldwide. She has been a jury member at film festivals, BANFF and the International Emmy Awards and draws on expertise in PR for cultural projects, artist management and media production. She is the driving force and programme developer of Avant Première Music + Media Market Berlin, presenting latest music film productions for international broadcasting + coproduction.
- IMZ Academy Editions
- 2023: Creating value through digital transformation
- 2023: AI & VR Experiences in Gaming, Theater and Performing Arts Film
- 2022: Sustainability + Classical Music TV
- 2022: Opportunities and Challenges in Creative Digital Transformation
- 2022: Meet the Streamers
- 2022: Digital content management in a decentralised online world
- 2021: Innovating the future of classical music TV
- 2021: Is anybody out there? Radical new ways to reach audiences in the Performing Arts
- 2021: IMZ Flying Academy Pilot with Higher Music Education Institutions
- 2021: Let's talk 2030
- Setting IMZ Standards on Metadata
- Setting IMZ Standards on Copyright
Deputy Secretary General