Learn more about the many benefits of an IMZ Membership!
* If the invoice recipient is a taxable person/company that is EU VAT registered, the reverse charge system according to article 19/1 UstG applies. If the person/company is located in Austria or in a Non-EU-Country, 10% VAT will be added.
** IMZ Members enjoy a €200 discount, beginning with the second registration from the same organisation.
Your ticket includes
Participation fees and teaching materials, both for the online and on site courses.
An exclusive lunch deal at the Gulbenkian Foundation's cafeteria for the duration of the on site course
A welcome Lunch on Day 1 of the on site course, and post-concert drinks on Day 4
Your ticket does NOT include
Fees covers participation and teaching material and has to be paid in advance. The fee does not include travel or lodging expenses. Please take care of travel arrangements and lodging yourself. Participants enjoy reduced rates at the Hotel Acores – please contact André Viera at avieira(at)gulbenkian.pt for more information. An exclusive lunch deal at the Gulbenkian Foundation's cafeteria is also available for IMZ Academy participants!
Please fill out the Application Form and send it to Max Güntert at m.guentert(at)imz.at to secure your spot. Book before 16 June for our Early Bird rate and benefit!
In the event of a cancellation before 1 September 2023, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded. In the event of a cancellation after 1 September 2023, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- IMZ Academy Editions
- 2023: Creating value through digital transformation
- 2023: AI & VR Experiences in Gaming, Theater and Performing Arts Film
- 2022: Sustainability + Classical Music TV
- 2022: Opportunities and Challenges in Creative Digital Transformation
- 2022: Meet the Streamers
- 2022: Digital content management in a decentralised online world
- 2021: Innovating the future of classical music TV
- 2021: Is anybody out there? Radical new ways to reach audiences in the Performing Arts
- 2021: IMZ Flying Academy Pilot with Higher Music Education Institutions
- 2021: Let's talk 2030
- Setting IMZ Standards on Metadata
- Setting IMZ Standards on Copyright
Market Access + Professionalisation